The Genie AWP 30 11m personnel lift is available to hire nationwide from JMS Powered Access.
Genie AWP 30 Super Series aerial work platforms are an industry favorite due to their ease of use, convenience flexibility.
Their lightweight maneuverability durable design make them a versatile option for a wide variety of rental, light-duty construction maintenance applications.
- Auxiliary platform lowering.
- Most rigid mast in the industry.
- Rocker base system for maneuverability.
- Easily rolls through stard doorways.
- AC power to platform.
- Dual activated up/down switch.
- Ground fault interrupt (ANSI/CSA only).
- Small outrigger footprints.
- Outrigger storage sockets.
- Easy loading in pickup trucks.
- Tie down attachment points.
- Overhead crane attachment point.
- Wide forklift pockets.
- Rear access forklift pocket.
- LED lights confirm proper set-up.
|Maximum Working Height||11.0m|
|Maximum Platform Height||9.0m|
|Gross Machine Weight||353kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
IPAF TrainingPush Around Vertical (PAV) Book Training Today
Low Level Access in JMS News
- JMS boosts electric fleet with Snorkel lithium scissors
- Switching to white diesel and HVO fuel
- Another Teupen spider lift joins the JMS fleet