Genie AWP 30 Super Series aerial work platforms are an industry favorite due to their ease of use, convenience and flexibility. Their lightweight maneuverability and durable design make them a versatile option for a wide variety of rental, light-duty construction and maintenance applications.
|Maximum Working Height||11.0m|
|Maximum Platform Height||9.0m|
|Gross Machine Weight||353kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Auxiliary platform lowering.
- Most rigid mast in the industry.
- Rocker base system for maneuverability.
- Easily rolls through standard doorways.
- AC power to platform.
- Dual activated up/down switch.
- Ground fault interrupt (ANSI/CSA only).
- Small outrigger footprints.
- Outrigger storage sockets.
- Easy loading in pickup trucks.
- Tie down attachment points.
- Overhead crane attachment point.
- Wide forklift pockets.
- Rear access forklift pocket.
- LED lights confirm proper set-up.
IPAF TrainingPush Around Vertical (PAV) Book Training Today
Low Level Access in JMS News
- JMS in action – 2021 off to a great start
- JMS access platforms support high-rise fire safety surveys
- JMS spider lift supports hands-on church survey