The Abrasive Wheels course is designed to give delegates an appreciation of abrasive wheel safety as well as an understanding of sound mounting techniques. The course covers angle grinders, cut-off saws and bench top cut-off saws.
The Abrasive Wheels Course Covers:
- All relevant Health & Safety Laws Regulations
- Responsibilities of employees and their employers
- The safe inspection of the equipment, what to look for and how to look for it
- Being aware of Hand Arm Vibration – how to reduce the risks
- Conducting a Risk Assessment the right way
- How to operate the equipment safely
- The correct storing of equipment.
- The importance of keeping your equipment in good order with regular maintenance.
- Keeping yourself properly protected – the correct personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Practical test
- Test paper, questions and review
Delegates will receive an in-house certification.
To book or find out more, please call JMS Training team on 0845 457 0000