This course is designed for all those who use Ladders and Steps in the workplace.
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 are focused upon, as well as the safe use, maintenance and inspection of such access equipment.
This Ladders and Steps Course Covers: All relevant Health & Safety Laws and Regulations
All relevant Health & Safety Laws and Regulations
- Responsibilities of employees and their employers
- The safe inspection of the equipment
- Conducting a Risk Assessment the right way
- How to use the equipment safely
- The correct storing of equipment
- The importance of keeping your equipment in good order with regular maintenance
- The correct personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Test paper, questions and review