JMS Powered Access offers a comprehensive range of training courses to help you work safely at height
This one day course takes you through the skills considerations you will require to operate powered access equipment to the highest stard.
Successful applicants receive an IPAF Powered Access licence (PAL) Card which is valid for up to 5 years.
Courses can take place at one of our IPAF approved training centres or at your premises / site if appropriate. We can tailor your operator training to suit your needs.
The IPAF training categories, with abbreviations brief explanations, are:
- Static Vertical (1a) – Vertical personnel platforms (static)
- Static Boom (1b) – Self-propelled booms (outriggers), trailers/push-arounds, vehicle-mounted platforms
- Mobile Vertical (3a) – Scissor lifts, vertical personnel platforms (mobile)
- Mobile Boom (3b) – Self-propelled booms
- Push Around Vertical (PAV) – Push around verticals
Other training courses are available – please contact us for further information
Call 0845 457 0000 or email: email@example.com