At JMS Powered Access we pride ourselves on supplying the very latest range of powered access to provide you with a safe, working platform at height.
- Low level access hire platforms
- Electric scissor lift and boom hire
- Diesel scissors and booms
- Cherry picker hire
- Track mounted boom hire
- Rough terrain models for tough site conditions
- Narrow models for working in tight environments
- Delivery and collection to/from your site
- IPAF operator training at our accredited IPAF training centres.
- Mini Dumpers
- Mini Excavators
- Fork Lift Trucks
- Material Handling
- Aluminium Products
FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme)
JMS has been awarded with the FORS Silver accreditation, after successfully completing an audit process to comply with the standards. Achieving the FORS Silver accreditation, means that the JMS powered access hire fleet is compliant with the CLOCS Standard for Construction Logistics and with TfL’s WRRR (Work Related Road Risk). Implementing best practices drives efficiency, maximises safety and improves sustainability.