What is IPAF Rental+?
IPAF Rental+ is an accreditation from the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) which provides assurance to customers at every stage of the MEWP (Mobile Elevating Work Platform) hire process.
A stamp of quality
The IPAF Rental+ logo is:
- The guarantee of a quality powered access hire company.
- It means the company has been independently audited and meets rigorous standards of training, equipment inventory and customer satisfaction.
The benefits for JMS customers
- You can rest assured that our employees are trained to a high level and have the required knowledge to advise on all areas of powered access.
- You can be confident that we have access to the relevant technical guidance, industry standards, best practice and governance within the powered access industry.
- Certificated companies can be verified on the IPAF website.
- The IPAF Rental+ certification ensures all powered access platforms meet the highest safety standards.
The JMS powered access fleet includes cherry pickers, scissor lifts, spider boom lifts, low level access and telehandlers from world leading manufacturers such as JLG, Dingli, Genie, Haulotte, Hinowa and Niftylift.
Access equipment can be hired nationwide from JMS depots located in Harpenden, Dartford, Leeds and Radlett.
JMS are also part of the Access Link network of professional hirers and suppliers of access equipment so customers can benefit from a fleet of over 15,000 platforms across 60+ depots.
For all powered access hire enquiries, call
0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com
JMS offers a comprehensive range of IPAF training courses to help you work at height safely.
Courses are available for all IPAF categories:
- Static Vertical (1a) – Vertical personnel platforms (static)
- Static Boom (1b) – Self-propelled booms (outriggers), trailers/push-arounds, vehicle-mounted platforms
- Mobile Vertical (3a) – Scissor lifts, vertical personnel platforms (mobile)
- Mobile Boom (3b) – Self-propelled booms
- Push Around Vertical (PAV) – Push around verticals
To book a training course or for further information, call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.