The Skyjack SJ16 and SJ12 self propelled vertical low level access mast lifts provide a compact footprint and superior maneuverability. Low level access machines operate very well in tight workspaces with a high degree steer angle that allows for superior functionality and flexibility by offering zero inside turning radius.
Both models feature a 0.41m traversing platform, providing increased access and the ability to reach over potential obstacles. A unique slide away platform provides easy access to components, when raised or in the stowed position.
Skyjack’s low level access standard colour coded and numbered wiring system with hard-wired relay based controls help to ensure both the SJ12 and SJ16 live up to Skyjack’s reputation for quality and serviceability.
|Maximum Working Height||6.75m|
|Maximum Platform Height||4.75m|
|Gross Machine Weight||971kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Drivable at full height.
- Variable speed, front two wheel hydraulic drive.
- Zero inside turning radius.
- Dual holding brakes.
- Proportional controls.
- 0.41m Traversing platform.
- 24V DC power source.
- Low voltage battery protection.
- 30% gradeability.
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres.
- Pothole protection system.
- Wiring for AC outlet at platform.
- 12.5 m/s (28 mph) wind rating (SJ12 only).
- Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out.
- Lanyard attachment points.
- Operator horn.
- Lift rings/tie downs.
- Full height spring hinged gate.
- Relay based control system.
- Color coded and numbered wiring system.
IPAF TrainingPush Around Vertical (PAV) Book Training Today
Low Level Access in JMS News
- Nagano crawler boom lifts a UK first for JMS
- JMS platform and street art takes Leeds United to new heights
- JMS boom lift helps put the cherry on top – of the 4th Plinth