Spotlight On… The Teupen Leo 35T Plus Boom Lift
The Teupen bi-energy boom lift is available to hire nationwide
- The Teupen Leo35T Plus is a telescopic boom lift that’s ideal for gaining height access to work areas in confined spaces and on slopes, thanks to its high performance stabiliser system.
- It has a maximum working height of 35m.
- The maximum platform height is 33m.
- It has a horizontal outreach of 13m with 400kg platform capacity which extends to 16m with a reduced 140kg capacity.
- It has a gradeability of 30%.
- The overall length is 8m, overall width is 1.58m and the stowed height is 1.99m.
- Non-marking rubber tracks allow for easy and precise manoeuvring.
- Bi-energy platform with a 230 V electric motor and diesel engine.
Telescopic boom lifts
Telescopic boom lifts, also known as cherry pickers, are so named because they have boom sections which extend telescopically.
They are typically chosen for outdoor applications like building work & maintenance and general construction work. They can often reach farther than other types of boom lifts, with greater platform capacity.
The Teupen Leo35T Plus is also classed as a spider boom lift. It has outriggers which stabilise the machine and help to spread its weight evenly across the ground.
Spider booms also travel using tracks rather than wheels so can cope well with tough ground conditions.
The Teupen Leo35T Plus is powered by an electric motor and a diesel engine. Electric power means it can be operated in low emission zones in towns and cities, without the need to change machine. When travelling across work sites, the diesel engine can be used to conserve the battery.
JMS has invested in a range of Teupen spider platforms to meet the ever growing needs of their customers who need reliable machines that can increase productivity on worksites.
To find out more about hiring these or any of the other boom lifts JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to boom lift or cherry picker hire, there are a number of important things to consider. We’ve put these together in a handy cherry picker hire checklist.
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for the Teupen Leo 35T Plus is: Mobile Boom (3b)
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com