Spotlight On… The Dingli JCPT2223DC RT Electric Scissor Lift
This Dingli rough terrain electric scissor lift is available to hire nationwide
- The Dingli JCPT2223DC rough terrain electric scissor lift has a large load capacity of 750kg making it an excellent choice for jobs needing multiple operators at height – it can lift up to 4 people.
- The 620Ah high capacity battery pack provides 8 hours of power on a full charge. Recharging overnight means reduced downtime during working hours.
- It’s maximum working height of 22m makes it the highest electric scissor lift in the JMS powered access fleet.
- With a gradeability of 30%, four wheel drive and 0.4m ground clearance, it can easily cope with rough terrain and challenging ground conditions.
- The overall length is 4.95m, overall width is 2.46m and the stowed height is 3.86m.
Call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com
Why go electric?
- Electric scissor lifts are ideal for jobs that require working indoors or in residential and city centre locations as they produce very little noise and most importantly, emit zero emissions.
- Innovations in technology have enabled electric scissor lifts to rival the performance of their diesel counterparts by delivering a full day on one charge (and recharging overnight) as well as providing strong lift capacities.
- Electric scissor lifts reduce the dependency on hydraulic oils making them cost effective and more environmentally friendly.
- JMS Powered Access are committed to providing a full range of access equipment. The demand for electric powered access machines continues to grow thanks to contractors wanting to provide greener work environments, both in constructing new builds and building maintenance & renovation.
- JMS supplies a number of electric scissor lifts such as the Dingli JCPT2223DC as well as the Haulotte HS18 E PRO, JLG Liftlux 180 and Dingli JCP1612DC.
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Mobile Vertical (3a)