Spotlight On… The Dingli BT30RT Diesel Boom Lift
This Dingli diesel boom lift is available to hire nationwide
- The Dingli BT30RT is a telescopic boom lift that’s ideal for use in tough working conditions and for travelling on uneven ground.
- It has a maximum working height of 30.30m.
- It has a maximum horizontal outreach of 22.70m.
- Its platform capacity is 300kg (unrestricted) and 454kg (restricted).
- It has a gradeability of 45%.
- The overall length is 11.96m, overall width is 2.50m and the stowed height is 2.89m.
Telescopic diesel boom lifts (also known as cherry pickers) are typically chosen for outdoor applications such as building work and maintenance and general construction work, and where “up and over” access is required.
The 22.70m horizontal outreach of the Dingli BT30RT and its rough terrain capabilities make it a good choice for such jobs.
As well as the Dingli BT30RT, JMS also hire Dingli electric scissors:
Dingli JCPT0607DCS – 5.6m working height
Dingli JCP1612DC – 15.7m working height
Dingli JCPT2223DC – 22m working height
Dingli JCPT2223RTA – This diesel scissor with 22m working height is also available to hire.
JMS has invested in Dingli access platforms to meet the ever growing needs of their customers who need reliable machines that can increase productivity on worksites.
To find out more about hiring these or any of the other boom lifts JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to boom lift or cherry picker hire, there are a number of important things to consider. We’ve put these together in a handy cherry picker hire checklist.
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Mobile Boom (3b)
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com