Spotlight On… The Haulotte HS18 E PRO Electric Scissor Lift
This rough terrain electric scissor lift is available to hire nationwide
- The Haulotte HS18 E PRO is the tallest all-electric rough terrain scissor lift in JMS’s growing hire fleet of electric-powered access platforms.
- As the powered access industry moves towards all-electric power, the Haulotte HS18 E PRO gives customers the flexibility they need and the sustainability they are aiming towards.
- It has a maximum working height of 18m.
- Its platform capacity is 750kg.
- It has a gradeability of 40%.
- The overall length is 4.4m, overall width is 2.3m and the stowed height is 3.15m.
- The HS18 E PRO scissor lift represents a complete rethinking of mid-range rough terrain scissor technology, with many innovations to improve operational performance and safety.
- You may have previously thought that electric scissor lifts would run out of power, be time consuming to charge and less simple to maintain than diesel platforms. But Haulotte has addressed these fears with the HS18 E PRO.
- The HS18 E PRO can be a workhorse on the construction site for applications such as insulation and roof installation and large shed cladding. Its platform can be extended to 7.40m with both extensions deployed to provide extra space.
Heavy-duty axles similar to a telehandler allow this scissor lift to perform effectively on rough terrain and the rear axle has a differential lock to aid performance on uneven ground and provide 40% gradeability.
- A new power management system, Activ’Energy, maximises operation time and removes the concern about conserving power.
- The HS18 E PRO scissor lift has a 48V battery pack that can deliver the necessary power for a full day’s work. There are 3 ways to charge this platform so down-time is kept to a minimum:
- There’s a primary charger to recharge the batteries from a standard 110-230V single-phase network.
- An optional 3-phase accelerated charger that delivers an 80% charge in just 3 hours.
- A 5.5kW removable interchangeable range extender for rapid recharging while the machine is operational.
Why choose electric?
Contractors are increasingly looking for access platforms that are cost effective and that allow them to work flexibly. An electric rough terrain scissor lift, such as the HS18 E PRO, can be used both indoors and outside, reducing the number of platforms needed.
Electric platforms help with working in sensitive areas, such as residential and built up environments as they help to minimise disruption caused by noise and carbon emissions.
As the number of low emission zones increases, so does the demand for electric and bi-energy access platforms. JMS recognises this and are committed to providing a full range of access equipment for their customers whatever their requirements.
To find out more about hiring these or any of the other scissor lifts JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Mobile Vertical (3a)
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org