Spotlight On… The Skyjack 8841E Electric Scissor Lift
This Skyjack electric scissor lift is available to hire nationwide
- The Skyjack 8841E rough terrain electric scissor lift is ideal for a wide range of applications, indoors and outdoors thanks to its dual deck extensions of 2.3m and platform capacity of 680kg.
- Maximum platform height is 12.5m and working height is 14.5m.
- Stowed height is 2.2m, Overall width is 2.2m and Overall length is 3.5m.
- Non marking tyres and 30% gradeability.
Advantages of going electric
- Electric scissor lifts emit zero emissions and produce less noise than diesel machines so are ideal for jobs that require working indoors or in residential and city centre locations where disturbance to those living and working in the surrounding area needs to be kept to a minimum.
- Technology has moved on considerably in recent years and manufacturers are investing more and more in electric powered access machines, thanks to the demand for greener work environments.
- Electric scissor lifts can rival the performance of diesel scissor lifts by delivering a full day on one charge (and recharging overnight) as well as providing strong lift capacities. Their compact dimensions enable them to be stored easily and being lighter in weight means they can cost less to transport.
- Electric scissor lifts reduce the dependency on hydraulic oils making them cost effective and more environmentally friendly.
To find out more about hiring this or any of the other scissor lifts JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Mobile Vertical (3a)
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org