Spotlight On… The Hinowa Lightlift 33.17 Spider Boom Lift
This Hinowa spider boom is available to hire nationwide
Key details of the Hinowa Lightlift 33.17
- The Hinowa Lightlift 33.17 spider boom is the tallest of Hinowa‘s tracked spider booms.
- It has a maximum working height of 32.6m and a maximum outreach of 16.5m.
- Its platform capacity is 230kg.
- It has a gradeability of 28.7%.
- The overall length is 6.5m, overall width is 1.2m – 1.7m and the stowed height is 1.98m.
- Available as bi-energy powered, with both diesel and lithium-ion batteries.
The Hinowa Lightlift 33.17 is the tallest most compact articulating spider platform in Hinowa’s performance range, making it ideal for building maintenance in urban landscapes where space is at a premium.
It delivers high performance in terms of operational control, working height and outreach as well as the bi-energy format.
Local authorities and asset owners increasingly require low noise and low emission platforms to be used in built-up areas and when working at night, making the Hinowa Lightlift 33.17 the ideal platform to use.
The capabilities of the Hinowa Lightlift 33.17 are popular with JMS’s hire customers as demand increases for bi-energy platforms and machines that can adapt to work in confined and restricted areas.
Other Hinowa tracked spider platforms in the JMS access hire fleet include the Goldlift 14.70 spider boom lift, the Lightlift 17.75 MK2 spider boom lift, the LL 23.12 diesel boom lift, and the Lightlift 26.14 spider boom lift.
To find out more about hiring this machine or any of the other boom lifts JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Static Boom (1b)
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com