Spotlight On… The Dingli JCPT0607DCS Electric Scissor Lift
This Dingli electric scissor lift is available to hire nationwide
- This self propelled electric scissor lift is ultra narrow and can replace other working at height systems, such as ladders and scaffolding towers, to make working at height safer as well as more productive.
- Electric means zero emissions, making it ideal for internal environments such as retail, hotel spaces, warehouses and factories.
- It has a maximum working height of 5.6m.
- Its platform capacity is 240kg.
- It has a gradeability of 25% and non-marking tyres.
- The overall length is 1.44m, overall width is 0.76m and the stowed height is 2.03m.
Advantages of going electric
- Electric scissor lifts are ideal for jobs that require working indoors or in residential and city centre locations as they emit zero emissions and produce very little noise.
- Technology has enabled electric scissor lifts to rival the performance of diesel scissor lifts by delivering a full day on one charge (and recharging overnight) as well as providing strong lift capacities. Their compact dimensions enable them to be stored neatly away.
- Electric scissor lifts reduce the dependency on hydraulic oils making them cost effective and more environmentally friendly.
- JMS Powered Access are committed to providing a full range of access equipment and the smaller, electric end of the access market has proved popular in recent years.
- The demand for greener work environments, in both construction and building maintenance and renovation, is driving the need for electric power over diesel.
- JMS supplies a number of electric scissor lifts such as the Dingli JCPT0607DCS as well as the Skyjack SJ3219, JLG 1932R and Genie GS-2632.
To find out more about hiring these or any of the other scissor lifts JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Mobile Vertical (3a)
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org