Spotlight On… The Nagano 20ATUJ Articulating Crawler Boom Lift
The Nagano 20ATUJ crawler boom is available to hire from JMS.
- This articulating crawler boom can gain access in confined spaces thanks to its compact design.
- It’s able to reach up, over and around offering great flexibility on the worksite.
- Has a horizontal outreach of up to 16.65 metres.
- It has a platform capacity of 230kg.
- The maximum platform height is 18 metres.
- It has a maximum working height of 20 metres.
- The stowed length is 6.25 metres, stowed height is 2.36 metres and overall width is 2.25 metres.
Powered access rental specialist JMS became the first operator in the UK to add Nagano crawler boom lifts to its hire fleet back in November 2020.
Over the next 10 years, construction on greenfield sites, for new road rail infrastructure, is predicted to increase which will increase the demand for all-terrain platforms.
On these new development sites, as on any worksite, having machines that can boost productivity and operational performance will be vital. The Nagano 20 ATUJ and the 15AUJ are capable of meeting these challenges.
Japanese manufacturer Nagano was established in 1968 and distributes a wide range of construction equipment in Asia Europe, including aerial lifts, mini excavators and crawler cranes.
To find out more about hiring the Nagano 20ATUJ crawler boom lift, Nagano 15AUJ telescopic crawler boom or any of the other powered access platforms JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Mobile Boom (3b)
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org