The Teupen Leo35T PLUS is available to hire nationwide from JMS Powered Access.
The Leo35T Plus is ideal for use in confined spaces and on slopes thanks to its high performance stabiliser system.
Non-marking rubber tyres provide easy and precise manoeuvring and help to protect delicate flooring finishes.
Key features include:
- Powerful track drive with hydraulic braking system
- Precise manoeuvring via sensitive remote control
- White, non-marking rubber tracks with specifically arranged profile for optimal grip
- Variable outrigger system with one side or both sides narrow setup option
- Turntable rotation via high-performance slewing ring and hydraulic motor
- Electric motor
- Diesel engine Kubota D902 (16,1 kW / 21,6 hp)
- Start-stop device for combustion engine via radio control
|Maximum Working Height||35m|
|Maximum Platform Height||33m|
|Maximum Outreach||13m (400kg) / 16m (140kg)|
|Gross Machine Weight||5400kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
IPAF TrainingMobile Boom (3b) Book Training Today
Bi-Energy Boom Lifts in JMS News
- Another Teupen spider lift joins the JMS fleet
- JMS in action – A busy year for cherry picker hire
- JMS spider lift supports hands-on church survey