Spotlight On… The Ecolift Low Level Access
This low level access platform is available to hire today
- The Ecolift is an excellent alternative to ladders and doesn’t use batteries or hydraulics making it the perfect eco-friendly option for low level access.
- Has a maximum working height of 4.20 metres.
- It has a platform capacity of 150kg.
- The maximum platform height is 2.20 metres.
- Has non marking tyres.
- The stowed length is 1.28 metres, stowed height is 1.94 metres and overall width is 0.7 metres – its compact dimensions make it easy to manoeuvre and store.
For those jobs up to 4.20m in height, the Ecolift comes into its own.
Ladders and scaffolding may seem like a good idea but can be dangerous if not set up correctly and can take up a lot of space, not to mention the time involved in setting them up.
The benefits of the Ecolift are many:
- There are no steps to climb, simply walk onto the platform and rotate the handle to the required height.
- The operator can adjust the height while in the platform.
- The anti-slip platform and handrail protection make it extremely safe to use.
- Automatic locking wheels keep the machine in a fixed position whilst it’s in use.
- Ideal for indoor use thanks to its ease of use and zero emissions.
- No noise means disturbance to those in the vicinity of the work area is kept to an absolute minimum.
- No batteries to recharge, no need to be connected to a power source and no risk of fuel leaking.
As well as the Ecolift 4.2m, JMS also supply the Ecolift Wind Rated version which is operable on gradients up to 3 degrees and in winds of 28mph.
To find out more about hiring the Ecolift or any of the other low level powered access platforms JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Push Around Verticals (PAV)
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org