Spotlight On… The JLG X33 J Plus Boom lift
This compact crawler boom lift is available to hire today
- This tracked spider platform is ideal for moving through narrow gaps and operating on low load bearing ground and sensitive floors.
- Has a horizontal outreach of up to 16.65 metres.
- It has a platform capacity of 230kg.
- The maximum platform height is 30.48 metres.
- It has a maximum working height of 32.48 metres.
- It has a gradeability of 28.7%.
- The stowed length is 6.5 metres, stowed height is 1.99 metres and overall width is 1.6 metres.
The JLG X33 J Plus Compact Crawler boom lift has been designed to increase accessibility to those difficult to reach locations thanks to its market leading working envelope.
Its track widening functionality provides greater stability during travel so uneven ground is no problem.
The 230kg basket capacity means you can take everything you need to the work area.
This boom lift is available to hire as diesel powered or electric powered via a lithium-ion battery. The latter meaning minimal emissions and noise pollution and provides a more sustainable powered access option.
To find out more about hiring the JLG X33 J Plus boom lift or any of the other powered access platforms JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Static Boom (1b)
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com