Genie GR15 Runabout Low Level Access Lifts are compact, low-weight machines well suited for increasing productivity on the job. Efficient operation convenient low level access setup make the Runabout™ family models ideal for warehousing, stock-picking, transporting, inventory management, general maintenance.
|Maximum Working Height||6.52m|
|Maximum Platform Height||4.52m|
|Gross Machine Weight||994kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Work station tray (GR™-12, GR™-15 only).
- Standard platform with sliding midrail.
- Auxiliary platform lowering.
- Low 15.5 in (.39 m) platform entry height.
- Patented rigid mast system.
- Compact base 29.5 x 53 in (.75 m x 1.35 m) (GR™-12, GR™-15 only).
- Ground clearance 2.5 inches (stowed).
- Fully proportional lift and drive controls.
- Battery charge indicator.
- On-board diagnostic system.
- AC power to platform.
- Descent and tilt alarm.
- Zero inside turning radius.
- Dual wheel brakes.
- Hydraulic brake release.
- Pothole protection.
- Hinged rear ABS covers for easy access to all major electrical and hydraulic components.
- Tie down attachment points.
- Overhead crane attachment point.
- Large forklift pockets access.
- Non-marking solid tires.
IPAF TrainingPush Around Vertical (PAV) Book Training Today
Low Level Access in JMS News
- Rough terrain scissor lifts go electric
- Keeping our fleet safe on the roads
- JMS in action – 2021 off to a great start