Why Hire Spider Lifts from JMS Powered Access?
In recent years, tracked booms have become increasingly popular in providing access to internal external applications where modern architecture landscaping creates interesting access challenges.
Crawler tracks enable tracked booms to travel over rough terrain whilst innovative boom configuration and modern design enable them to fit through narrow entrances yet still provide high reach capability.
The versatile safe way to work at height
Tracked booms offer a fast, safe, and productive way to work at height, both internally and externally. Their crawler tracked allow the machines to travel across rough terrain – across low load bearing internal floors.
Their design, with outrigger legs that are stowed while being moved into position, allow many tracked booms to access very confined spaces, through standard doorways, while still providing high reach capability.
6 reasons to hire tracked booms from JMS
- A modern fleet – the latest tracked booms available from the world’s leading manufacturers
- Lightweight machines – ideal for working across low load bearing floors
- Free site surveys – we ensure you get the right machine for the job
- Comprehensive support – including detailed product handover familiarisation process
- Lithium battery models– electric tracked booms for powerful, fume-free, low-noise working at height
- Trained operators – available if you need expert support at competitive rates.
Why a tracked boom?
More versatile than all other aerial lift categories combined. Light like a trailer mount, mobile like a truck mount, and enhanced performance over a heavier self-propelled boom lift.
Tracked booms provide access solutions for complicated locations because they are compact. They fit easily through narrow spaces, single gates and doors.
Tracked boom applications
The machines can be used in a wide range of environments for many working at height applications. These include:
- Facilities maintenance
- High level cleaning
- Building inspection surveying
- Tree surgery arboreal services
- Lighting electro-mechanical installation
- Power energy distribution
- Exhibition event set-up
- Leisure retail centre maintenance
- Hotel maintenance
- Prison maintenance
- Stately home and church repair renovation
Tracked boom matting
Boom operatives can use protective matting indoors to protect delicate flooring, for instance preventing the crushing or scratching of tiles. Matting can also be laid just as easily outdoors to ease movement across unstable ground.
You can now talk to a JMS Powered Access expert on our new web chat facility on jms.co.uk