Spotlight on… The MZ250 – 25.10m Truck Mounted Boom
The MultiTel MZ250 truck-mounted boom lift has unique features providing a good outreach at a high level. The MZ250 is easy to drive and at just 3.5 tonnes this self-drive vehicle can be driven on a standard car licence.
- Articulated aerial platform with maximum working height of 25.10m.
- Maximum horizontal outreach is 14.35m.
- It has a 250kg maximum platform capacity at 10.35m outreach and a maximum capacity of 80kg at an outreach of 14.35m.
- The articulated jib makes the MZ250 a versatile platform thanks to its wide range of motion.
- Proportional electro-hydraulic controls allow for smooth movements and fine positioning.
- Diesel powered.
- Fitted with all the safety and emergency devices according to regulations.
- Can be used in applications such as construction, for maintenance, installing and fitting, renovation and cleaning, metal roofing and cladding, tree pruning and much more.
Why choose the MZ250 – 25.10m Truck Mounted Boom?
Many job sites present difficult access challenges. Whether that is working below ground level or in extremely tight spaces. A truck-mounted boom lift provides height access in various locations from a compact base. The articulated jib makes the MZ250 even more versatile thanks to its wide range of motion and the possibility of working below ground reach by as much as -2.5m.
The design of the boom, which holds the piping and cables internally, avoids the risk of damage from obstacles or falling objects and materials. You can drive this truck mounted boom directly to wherever you need it. When driving across the work site, it is easier than loading it on to different vehicles, which makes the MZ250 easy to use. The fact you can drive this truck mounted boom on a standard car license, makes it a convenient choice.
Call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all of their powered access platforms.