Key Features of the MZ250 Truck Mounted Boom Lift:
- Articulated aerial platform with maximum working height of 25.10m.
- It has a 250kg maximum platform capacity at 10.35m outreach and a minimum capacity of 80kg at an outreach of 14.35m.
- The articulated jib makes the MZ 250 even more versatile thanks to its wide range of motion and the possibility of working below ground reach by as much as -2.5m.
- Smooth movements and fine positioning are provided by the proportional electro-hydraulic controls, which regulate the speed of extending the sections and elevation, descent and rotation from control panels on the platform and at ground level.
- Fitted with all the safety and emergency devices according to regulations.
- Can be used in applications such as construction, for maintenance, installing and fitting, renovation and cleaning, metal roofing and cladding, tree pruning and much more.
|Maximum Working Height||25.10m|
|Maximum Platform Height||23.10m|
|Maximum Outreach||10.35 m (250 kg) 14.35 m (80 kg)|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
Truck Mounted Boom Lifts in JMS News
- IPAF goes digital with EPAL – here is what it means
- Tracked spider lift accelerates complex tree felling task
- JMS moves into truck mounted boom hire market
View all Multitel Machines