Personnel Lift hire – Skyjack SJ16 investment
Lined up ready to go. Our latest arrival for the powered access fleet at our Hertfordshire HQ – ten SkyJack SJ16 for personnel lift hire.
The dems on providing a safe working environments has fuelled the recent expansion of low level access.
Cleaning maintenance tasks previously undertaken on ladders steps are increasingly turning to small electric access machines to ensure operatives are working safely at height.
The SkyJack SJ16 vertical mast lift is one of the larger low level machines, providing operators with a working height of 6.75m but still offering the benefits of low level machines:
- Narrow width low stowed overall height for easy access through most single doorways;
- Emssion free battery power – ideal for internal operation but can still put in a full day’s shift recharged overnight;
- Compact overall dimesions also enable them to be stored neatly away;
- Low overall weight – even suitable for some of the more delicate floor finishes;
- Easy to operate – simple joystick controls;
- Low stowed platform height allows easy step in entry exit from the base of the platform.
Managing Director, Mark Jackson “JMS Powered Access are committed to providing full range of access equipment – the smaller, electric end of the access market has proved popular in recent years. Compact machines that be transported in an elevator but still access heights of 6.75m – they are a great addition to the fleet”
The Skyjack SJ16 can be hired nationally. Contact the team for further details.