IPAF Training Categories
Our training team get asked a lot about the different types of IPAF training for powered access equipment.
We thought it would be useful to share this infographic, showing the different types of training categories for the more detailed IPAF operator licence training courses.
IPAF training categories:
- Static Vertical (1a) – Vertical personnel platforms (static)
- Static Boom (1b) – Self-propelled booms (outriggers), trailers/push-arounds, vehicle-mounted platforms
- Mobile Vertical (3a) – Scissor lifts, vertical personnel platforms (mobile)
- Mobile Boom (3b) – Self-propelled booms
- Push Around Vertical (PAV) – Push around verticals
For your next training course – contact the JMS training team on 0845 457 0000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org