The Genie SX135XC is available to hire from JMS Powered Access.
Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications, the Genie SX-135XC articulating boom lift delivers height access where a traditional jib may struggle.
Four-wheel drive with full-time positive traction means that this articulating boom can handle rough job site ground conditions with ease.
- Mini Genie XChassis™ design for easy transport
- 5.48 m to 9.14 m (18 to 30 ft) telescoping Jib-Extend™ with 125˚ articulation, for an increased range of motion
- Dual lifting capacity of 300 kg (660 lb) 454 kg (1,000 lb) to lift increased loads up to 3 operators
- Impressive outreach (27.43 m – 90 ft) below-grade (6 m – 19 ft 8 in) capabilities
- Automatic envelope control chassis tilt sensor technology for smooth operation
- Zero-load field calibration and onboard diagnostics maximize serviceability
|Maximum Working Height||43.15m|
|Maximum Platform Height||41.15m|
|Gross Machine Weight||21,546kg|
|Tyres||foam filled - rough terrain|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
IPAF TrainingMobile Boom (3b) Book Training Today
Diesel Boom Lifts in JMS News
- So you want to hire a spider boom lift?
- Switching to white diesel and HVO fuel
- Another Teupen spider lift joins the JMS fleet