Part of JLGs range of compact crawler booms, the JLG X23J spider boom lift gives enhanced manoeuvrability and accessibility thanks to its compact design.
Tracked boom lifts are ideal for locations that can only be reached through doors or alleyways and for working on sloping ground.
Key Features include:
- Environmentally-friendly — electric and combustion combination power for efficient energy usage
- Electric controls
- Outriggers required for operation and for levelling capability on uneven surfaces
- Lightweight for low floor loading and ease of transport
- Enhanced maneuverability and accessibility
|Maximum Working Height||22.10m|
|Gross Machine Weight||3100kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
IPAF TrainingStatic Boom (1b) Book Training Today
Tracked Boom Lifts in JMS News
- JMS in action – 2021 off to a great start
- JMS access platforms support high-rise fire safety surveys
- JMS spider lift supports hands-on church survey