The Skyjack SJ4632 Conventional Series DC Electric Scissor Lifts offer high capacity and large platform areas, making them suitable for any on-slab application. Featuring variable speed rear wheel hydraulic drive, the Conventional Series offers working heights up to 11.9 m and 30% gradeability.
A standard 1.2m roll out extension deck can be secured in multiple positions, and can be driven at full height.
- Up to 9.8 m raised platform height.
- Up to 454 kg capacity.
- 1.2 m overall width.
- 2.3 m overall length.
- 1.1 x 2.1 m platform size (Inside).
- Drivable at full height.
- Variable speed, rear two wheel hydraulic drive.
- 0.9 m roll out extension deck.
- Up to 30% gradeability.
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres.
- Relay based control system with color coded and numbered wiring system.
|Maximum Working Height||11.75m|
|Maximum Platform Height||9.75m|
|Gross Machine Weight||2300kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- IPAF goes digital with EPAL – here is what it means
- JMS in action – 2021 off to a great start
- JMS boom lift helps put the cherry on top – of the 4th Plinth