The Narrow Conventional Series DC Electric Scissor Lifts offer high capacity large platform areas, making them suitable for any on-slab application.
Featuring variable speed rear wheel hydraulic drive, the SJ3226 offers a working height up to 9.9m 30% gradeability.
The lightest machines in their class, these models offer a stard 0.9m roll out extension deck, both models can be driven at full height.
|Maximum Working Height||9.92m|
|Maximum Platform Height||7.92m|
|Gross Machine Weight||1890kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Drivable at full height.
- Variable speed, front two wheel hydraulic drive.
- 90° steering (zero inside turning radius).
- Dual holding brakes.
- Proportional controls for drive & lift functions.
- 0,9 m roll out extension deck.
- 24V DC power source.
- Low voltage battery protection.
- Analog control system.
- Colour coded and numbered wiring system.
- 25% gradeability.
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres.
- Pothole protection system.
- Wiring for AC outlet on platform.
- Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out.
- All motion audible alarm.
- Overload sensing system.
- Lowering warning system.
- Operator horn.
- Half height spring hinged gate.
- Lanyard attachment points.
- Forklift pockets and tie down/lift lugs.
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- JMS joins forces with Access Link
- JMS invests in narrow rough terrain scissor lifts
- JMS in action – A busy summer for cherry picker hire