Skyjack’s Full-Size Series Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts deliver huge platforms, soaring work heights and heavy duty capacities — all in one package!
The SJ9250 RT features an expansive platform, up to 7.2 m in length, when both 1.5m powered extension decks are extended. With working heights up to 17.2 m and standard independent/auto leveling outriggers, these units can meet the needs of even the most challenging job sites.
An easily accessible Kubota diesel engine powers a robust axle based 4WD system with “no-spin” and limited slip differentials, delivering excellent job site terrainability.
|Maximum Working Height||17.2m|
|Maximum Platform Height||15.2m|
|Gross Machine Weight||7407kg|
|Tyres||non marking rough terrain|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Axle based 4WD.
- “No Spin” rear differential and limited slip front differential.
- Disc brake system on rear axle.
- 29hp Kubota diesel engine on roll out tray.
- Self centering scissor design.
- Dual powered extension decks (1,5 m front and rear).
- Large 7,2 m total working platform length.
- Independent/auto leveling outriggers.
- Analog control system.
- Colour coded and numbered wiring system.
- 30% gradeability.
- Foam-fi lled tyres.
- Wiring for AC outlet on platform.
- Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out.
- Overload sensing system.
- Lowering warning system.
- Flashing light.
- Operator horn.
- Fold down hinged railing system.
- Half height spring hinged gates on both sides.
- Scissor guards.
- Lanyard attachment points.
- Tie down/lift lugs.
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- Rough terrain scissor lifts go electric
- IPAF goes digital with EPAL – here is what it means
- JMS in action – 2021 off to a great start