Skyjack’s Full-Size Series Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts deliver huge platforms, soaring work heights and heavy duty capacities— all in one package!
The SJ8841 feature working heights of 14.5 m respectively. Drivable at full height, 681kg capacity allows maximum productivity.
- Axle based 4WD.
- “No Spin” rear differential and limited slip front different.
- Disc brake system on rear axle.
- 29hp Kubota Diesel engine on roll out tray.
- Independent/auto leveling outriggers.
- Self-centering scissor design.
- Dual 1,2 m roll out extension decks.
- Analog control system.
- Colour coded and numbered wiring system.
- Grip lug, foam-filled tires.
- Wiring for AC outlet on platform.
- Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out.
- Overload sensing system.
- Flashing light.
- Operator horn.
- Fold down hinged railing system.
- Half height spring hinged gates on sides.
- Lanyard attachment points.
- Scissor guards.
- Tie down/lift lugs.
|Maximum Working Height||14.5m|
|Maximum Platform Height||12.5m|
|Gross Machine Weight||6173kg|
|Tyres||non marking rough terrain|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- JMS in action – 2021 off to a great start
- JMS boom lift helps put the cherry on top – of the 4th Plinth
- Need powered access for films? See the man on the couch