Consistent with Skyjack’s robust and reliable design features the SJ6832 RT diesel scissor lift offers an easy to service, low maintenance design in a versatile package. Equipped with an exclusive Crossover Symmetrical 4WD system for superior traction and 40% gradeability, this machine can operate on the most challenging job site terrain.
A low stowed height is ideal for loading tools and materials, while an easy to use 1.5 m roll out extension deck can be secured in multiple positions for increased platform space and improved reach capabilities. For added jobsite versatility the SJ6832 RT is drivable at full height with the roll out deck fully extended.
|Maximum Working Height||11.8m|
|Maximum Platform Height||9.8m|
|Gross Machine Weight||3475kg|
|Tyres||non marking rough terrain|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Drivable at full height with roll out deck fully extended.
- Crossover symmetrical 4WD.
- Multiple wet disc spring applied hydraulic release brakes.
- 1.5 m roll out extension deck.
- 24hp Kubota Diesel engine.
- 90° swing out engine tray.
- Analog control system.
- Colour coded and numbered wiring system.
- Up to 50% Gradeability.
- Foam-filled low profile grip lug tyres.
- Wiring for AC outlet on platform.
- Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out.
- Overload sensing system.
- Lowering warning system.
- Operator horn.
- Hinged railing system.
- Full height spring hinged gate at rear of unit.
- Lanyard attachment points.
- Scissor guards.
- Forklift pockets and tie down/lift lugs.
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- JMS in action – 2021 off to a great start
- JMS boom lift helps put the cherry on top – of the 4th Plinth
- Need powered access for films? See the man on the couch