The Dingli JCPT 2223 RTB diesel scissor lift is available to hire nationally from JMS Powered Access.
The Dingli JCPT 2223 RTB is a self-propelled rough terrain scissor lift with a safe working load of 750kg. It has a large platform area which can be extended by 2.70m. It can take a maximum of 4 occupants.
With a ground clearance of up to 0.4m and automatic self leveling, this scissor lift provides stability for working at height on uneven ground.
- 4 wheel drive with a turning radius of 1.25m/3.4m
- Gradeability of 40%
- Can be driven at full height
- Equipped with a special sealed hydraulic drive system
|Maximum Working Height||22m|
|Maximum Platform Height||20m|
|Gross Machine Weight||13000kg|
|Tyres||36 x 14-20|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- JMS boosts electric fleet with Snorkel lithium scissors
- So you want to hire a spider boom lift?
- JMS – Working For You