Cherry Picker Hire – Genie Z30/20N Boom Lift
This November, we’re focusing on Cherry Picker Hire
As one of the largest, most modern fleets in the UK, JMS has the right cherry picker for you.
However, as they come in all shapes and size we thought we’d introduce a few of the most popular cherry pickers available from our depots in Harpenden, Leeds and Pinewood.
|Max Working Height:||11.14m|
|Max Working Outreach:||6.53m|
Genie® Z™-30/20 N Genie Electric and Bi-Energy machines offer quiet, emission-free operation in the most sensitive work environments.
- Operates in tight spaces – Zero tailswing
- Ideal for narrow aisles thanks to 1.19m wide chassis
- Flexible Jib boom positioning with 139° range of motion
- On the Jib version there is jib rotation provides 200° of horizontal rotation
- Self-leveling platform for precise positioning
- Can drive up slopes with a gradeability of 35% and 3.3 mph travel speed
- Automatic hill and ramp braking
- Articulated boom provides access up and over obstacles
- IPAF Operator Training available – Click here to book now
- Long term or short hire available
- Next day delivery from our own transport fleet
- Wide range of applications from warehouse maintenance, manufacturing, retail and facilities management
To find out more about Cherry Picker Hire in Leeds, Pinewood and Hertfordshire, get in touch with us today.