The Genie Z30/20N electric bi-energy cherry pickers offer quiet, emission-free operation for working in the most sensitive environments such as residential city centre areas.
The narrow design of these articulated boom lifts enables them to easily drive through doorways around obstacles while their non-marking rubber tyres protect flooring.
The Genie Z30/20N boom lifts offer the flexibility needed when working on complex work sites.
|Maximum Working Height||11.14m|
|Maximum Platform Height||9.14m|
|Gross Machine Weight||6427kg|
|Tyres||non-marking solid rubber|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- 4ft (1.22m) jib boom with 139° working range.
- Self-leveling platform.
- Hydraulic platform rotation.
- Fully proportional controls.
- Thumb rocker steer.
- Drive enable.
- AC power cord to platform.
- Hour meter.
- Tilt alarm.
- Descent & travel alarms.
- 355° non-continuous turntable rotation.
- Zero tailswing and front arm swing.
- 48V DC deep cycle battery pack.
- 24 V DC auxiliary power.
- Universal 30A battery smart charger.
- Solid rubber non-marking tyres.