Spotlight On… The Snorkel S3970RTE Electric Scissor Lift
This Snorkel rough terrain electric scissor lift will be available soon for hire
- The Snorkel S3970RTE is a lithium-ion powered rough terrain scissor lift.
- It has a maximum working height of 13.8m and is capable of lifting up to 350kg.
- The overall length is 3.4m, overall width is 1.8m and the stowed height is 2.95m.
- It’s a 4 wheel drive scissor lift with foam-filled non-marking tyres.
- The Snorkel S3970RTE has a roll-out deck extension of 1.2m.
- Powered by two lithium-ion battery systems, it produces zero emissions so is ideal for indoor work. Battery powered platforms are often much quieter than their diesel counterparts too.
Call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com
Why go electric?
- JMS Powered Access are committed to providing a full range of access equipment and have recently added another 3 Snorkel lithium-ion powered scissor lifts to their powered access fleet – the Snorkel S3970RTE, the Snorkel S3370RTE and the Snorkel S2755RTE.
- These Snorkel scissor lifts are powered by lithium-ion battery packs. They can operate for at least 8 hours between charges and the batteries last up to 20 times longer than lead acid batteries.
- Electric scissor lifts are ideal for jobs that require working indoors or in residential and city centre locations as they produce very little noise and most importantly, emit zero emissions.
- Innovations in technology have enabled electric scissor lifts to rival the performance of their diesel counterparts by delivering a full day on one charge (and recharging overnight) as well as providing strong lift capacities.
- Electric scissor lifts reduce the dependency on hydraulic oils making them cost effective and more environmentally friendly.
- JMS supplies a number of rough terrain electric scissor lifts as well as those from Snorkel, such as the Haulotte HS18 E PRO 18m scissor lift, Dingli JCPT2223DC 22m scissor lift, and Skyjack 6832RTE 11.58m scissor lift.
Hireacross the UK
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Mobile Vertical (3a)