Spotlight On… The MEC Titan 60-S Boom lift
Introducing a powerful boom lift available to hire today
- It combines the deck space of a large scissor lift and the up-and-over capability of a boom.
- Has a horizontal outreach of up to 14.6 metres.
- It can lift personnel, equipment and materials weighing up to 1,350kg. That’s the equivalent of around 450 bricks!
- The maximum platform height is 18.3 metres.
- It has a maximum working height of 20 metres.
- Its impressive 40% gradeability means it can take on the roughest terrain.
- Overall length is 7 metres, overall height is 2 metres and the overall width is 2.6 metres.
The Titan 60-S boom lift was designed to support tasks where productivity can’t be compromised by safety. Construction, maintenance and installation tasks such as curtain wall installation, steel erection, and pipe installation are all examples of how the Titan 60-S boom lift can prove its worth.
JMS has recognised the growing demand for access equipment that allows multiple teams to work at height often with large materials for prolonged periods of time.
Investing in the Titan 60-S boom lift ensures JMS remain one of the top suppliers of powered access platforms in the UK.
To find out more about hiring the Titan 60-S boom lift or any of the other powered access platforms JMS supplies, call 0845 457 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JMS can provide IPAF Training courses for all their powered access platforms.
The course recommended for this machine is: Mobile Boom (3b).
To book an IPAF training course or for more information please call 0845 457 0000 or email email@example.com