JMS adds Bluelift C22-11 boom to its growing spider lift hire fleet
JMS has added a Bluelift C22-11 boom to its tracked spider lift hire fleet – increasing boom hire options for customers needing to work outdoors or on uneven slopes.
The high quality boom lift has up to 22m working height with up to 11m of outreach.
Its 3-position outriggers mean the C22-11 spider boom can get in close to narrow aisles and alleyways.
Boom lift hire customers expected to make good use of the C22-11 include facilities management companies working in offices, shopping centres and public buildings.
Its compact, narrow design means it can easily access buildings, fits easily through standard double doorways.
Other key features include:
- Track width adjustment to allow for travel over different terrain
- Self-stabilising outriggers for improved safety and ease of set-up
- Oscillating axle option to manage sharp changes in gradient
- Auto start/stop, making operation quieter and more economical
- Radio controls as standard
- Functional memory for repetitive starts
- Basket rotation
JMS Managing Director Mark Jackson said: “The Bluelift C22-11 gives our tracked spider lift hire customers a strong option if they need to work at height outdoors and over uneven ground.
“We are determined to provide customers with the most modern, most capable, safest and easiest-to-use boom lifts on the market.”
Call us to find out more about the Bluelift C22-11 spider lift hire options. JMS also offers low level access machines and scissor lifts for nationwide hire: 0845 457 0000