The Hinowa LL15.70 Performance IIIs tracked spider boom is available to hire from JMS Powered Access.
The LL 15.70 provides an unrestricted safe working load of 230kg making this an ideal hire choice for many applications.
|Maximum Working Height||15.40m|
|Maximum Platform Height||13.30m|
|Gross Machine Weight||2300kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Articulated boom with double telescopic high-resistance steel boom.
- 25.7m working height with unrestricted 230kg capacity
- 13.75m working outreach with unrestricted 230kg capacity
- 10m up & over to allow easy clearance of obstacles at height.
- Length of the machine in transport configuration is less than 6 m thanks to the detachable basket.
- Height of the machine in transport configuration is less than 2 m allowing easy passage through the doors.
- Variable and compact stabilization area.
- Incredible widening of the undercarriage, from 990mm allowing easy passage through narrow and cramped places, to 1490mm for an enhanced lateral stability.
- Lengthened undercarriage for greater stability, improved angle of attack (22°) and lowering of ground pressure during translation, equipped with Auto2Speed technology for maximum speed or torque depending on the working conditions.
- Assisted automatic stabilization on slopes, up to 16°. Allows a ground clearance of 700mm.
- Large forklift pockets to allow easy lifting with forklift or tele-handler to load, unload and transport the machine.
- New Kubota Diesel D902 3 cylinder water cooled engine, meets the Tier 4 standards, with 40 litres capacity tank for an increased range.
- Heavy Duty lifting hooks on outriggers for quick and easy positioning with crane.
- Heavy Duty anchor hooks for improved safety in transport.
- Double air-water line allowing the use of varied tools in the basket (1/4’’, 1/2’’).
- New Zistaplex hydraulic hose treatment, anticorrosive up to 600 hours in salt spray tests.
- Automotive electrical system.
- 110V-220V electric motor with improved torque.
- Main battery maintenance free AGM type for start & stop, with charge maintainer.
- New low energy LED lamps on outriggers.
- Split hydraulic and electrical systems to simplify the service.
- Remote software version updates via satellite from the remote control.
- Auxiliary connector for external devices, telematics and fleet tracking.
- Preprogramed for optional anti-entrapment device in the basket.