Hinowa GL17.80 spider boom lift engineers team made every effort to create a tracked aerial platform technologically advanced keeping at the same time the well known philosophy of use of the GoldLift 14.70.
The goals were clear: “increase the working performance, maximizing the safety level and keeping the simplicity of the existing machine, making it attractive to a wider range of users.”
|Maximum Working Height||16.9m|
|Maximum Platform Height||14.9m|
|Gross Machine Weight||2080kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- New IIIS system – Self stabilising and de-stabilising system.
- Hydraulic controls.
- Tracked undercarriage.
- Rechargeable battery remote control.
- Onboard battery charger.
- Interactive display.
- Basket rotation hydraulic system (124°).
- Remote assistance using GPRS/GPS transmitter.
- Rechargeable battery remote radio control.
- Automatic weight selection (120-200kg) prevents basket overloading.