The world’s largest articulated boom landed in the UK in 2017. JMS has increased their fleet of JLG 1500 AJPs, the world’s tallest and farthest reaching articulating boom.
The JLG 1500 AJP articulated boom has the widest working range of any articulated boom in the world. This boom has a working height of 48.15 metres, an up and over height of 18.40 metres and a platform height of 46.15 metres. It has the world’s largest working envelope with high capacity throughout.
The JLG QuickStick™ capability allows for full height to ground in approximately two minutes.
|Maximum Working Height||48.15m|
|Maximum Platform Height||46.15m|
|Gross Machine Weight||26027kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- World's largest working envelope with high capacity throughout
- JLG QuickStickTM capability allows for full height to ground in ~2 minutes
- Pivoting axles deploy in ~1 minute on the JLG 1500AJP
- Full height drive capability
- LCD display keeps operator fully informed on location in work envelope
- Advanced hydraulics and cylinder dampening provides for smooth ride