Part of JLGs range of compact crawler booms, the JLG X23J spider boom lift gives enhanced manoeuvrability accessibility thanks to its compact design.
Tracked boom lifts are ideal for locations that can only be reached through doors or alleyways for working on sloping ground.
Key Features include:
- Environmentally-friendly — electric combustion combination power for efficient energy usage
- Electric controls
- Outriggers required for operation for levelling capability on uneven surfaces
- Lightweight for low floor loading ease of transport
- Enhanced maneuverability accessibility
|Maximum Working Height||22.10m|
|Gross Machine Weight||3100kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
IPAF TrainingStatic Boom (1b) Book Training Today
Tracked Boom Lifts in JMS News
- So you want to hire a spider boom lift?
- Switching to white diesel and HVO fuel
- Another Teupen spider lift joins the JMS fleet