The Skyjack SJ6826 RT is available to hire from JMS Powered Access. This robust diesel scissor lift provides a max working height of 9.92m.
Stard features of the Skyjack SJ 6826 RT include gradeability up to 50%, crossover symmetrical 4WD, drivable at full height with roll out deck fully extended 1.52m roll out extension deck.
The Skyjack SJ6826 rough terrain scissor lift can meet the needs of challenging job sites, is ideal for construction sites, building maintenance, architectural glazing cladding work.
|Maximum Working Height||9.92m|
|Maximum Platform Height||7.92m|
|Gross Machine Weight||3500kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Drivable at full height with roll out deck fully extended
- Crossover symmetrical 4WD
- Multiple wet disc spring applied hydraulic release brakes
- 1.52 m roll out extension deck
- 24hp Kubota Diesel engine
- 90° swing out engine tray
- Relay based control system
- Colour coded and numbered wiring system
- Up to 50% Gradeability
- Foam- lled grip lug tyres
- Wiring for AC outlet on platform
- Tilt alarm with drive & lift cut-out
- Overload sensing system
- Lowering warning system
- Operator horn
- Hinged railing system
- Full height spring hinged gate at rear of unit
- Lanyard attachment point
- Scissor guards
- Forklift pockets and tie down/lift lugs
- Independent/auto leveling outriggers
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Diesel Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- JMS boosts electric fleet with Snorkel lithium scissors
- So you want to hire a spider boom lift?
- Switching to white diesel and HVO fuel