The LGMG SR1623D rough terrain scissor lift is available to hire from JMS Powered Access.
The LGMG SR1623D delivers great productivity thanks to its larger working platform and dual extension decks. Four-wheel drive, oscillating axels and hydraulic outriggers provide superior stability on the most tough uneven surfaces.
Key features include:
- Pull-out engine tray for easy access and maintenance.
- On-board self-diagnosis system makes it easier for quick trouble-shooting.
- Motion alarm.
- One button auto leveling outriggers.
|Maximum Working Height||12m|
|Maximum Platform Height||10m|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Diesel Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- JMS boom lift helps put the cherry on top – of the 4th Plinth
- Articulating boom lifts – the benefit of thinking big
- JMS boom lifts ‘ideal’ for major dock build formwork