The Genie 3268 RT is a self propelled powered diesel scissor lift with self levelling automatic hydraulic outriggers.
It has proportional joystick control and drivable at full height. The 4×4 system and rough terrain tyres make this machine ideal for construction applications where close building work access is needed.
|Maximum Working Height||11.75m|
|Maximum Platform Height||9.75m|
|Gross Machine Weight||4254kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Folding guardrails.
- Proportional lift and drive.
- On board diagnostic system.
- AC power to platform.
- Full height swing gate.
- Positive traction control.
- Four-wheel braking.
- Swing-out engine tray.
- Foam-filled rough terrain tires.
- Tilt level sensor with audible alarm.
- Descent alarm.
- Electronic horn.
- Hour meter.
- Three engine options.
- 12V DC auxiliary power.
- Automatic levelling hydraulic outriggers.
- Air line to platform.
- Pipe cradle (pair).
- Dual flashing beacons.
- Tie down/lift lugs.
- Motion alarm.
- Platform work lights.
IPAF TrainingMobile Vertical (3a) Book Training Today
Scissor Lifts in JMS News
- Rough terrain scissor lifts go electric
- IPAF goes digital with EPAL – here is what it means
- JMS in action – 2021 off to a great start