The Kubota KX61-3 mini excavator 2.6 tonne is available to hire nationwide from JMS Powered Access.
The KK61-3 mini excavator delivers a powerful digging force and a wider working range that rivals higher end excavators.
And with enhanced accessibility to sites such as roadsides or residential areas, these versatile machines get the job done easier and efficiently.
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Digging arm and bucket
- Protected bucket cylinder hoses
- Variable displacement pump
- Boom cylinder protector
- Well protected front attachment hoses
- Ideal weight for easy transport
- Swing bracket bushes
- Dozer cylinder hoses
- Delux cabin
- Increased rear visibility
- Low noise level
- Double-opening bonnet
- Kubota V1505-EBH engine
- Safety lock system
- Boom swing / Auxiliary operation
- 2-speed travel switch
- Wrist rest
|Gross machine weight||2600kg|
|Bucket capacity, std. SAE/CECE||0.06m³|