The Genie GR20 mast boom lift is the largest in the Genie Runabout series. This compact low-weight machine is ideal for warehousing, transporting, inventory management and general maintenance.
The Genie GR20 benefits of a stowed height less than 2m so can fit easily through standard doorways. Non-marking tyres protect flooring and the ability to be driven whilst elevated make this mast boom lift suitable for a wide range of applications.
Key features include:
• Compact dimensions: 75 to 80 cm wide and 1.35 m long.
• Driveable when fully elevated
• Proportional lift and drive controls
• Zero inside turning radius
• 30% gradeability
• Spring applied hydraulically released brake system
• 25 cm (10 in) no-marking solid rubber tyres
• Easy to service
|Maximum Working Height||8.02m|
|Maximum Platform Height||6.02m|
|Gross Machine Weight||1,112kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form