The SJ30 ARJE is Skyjack’s first electric boom, and the first boom to feature a rotating jib and have a direct electric AC drive.
Perfect for tight spaces, the SJ30 ARJE comes in it at just 1.19m (47 in) wide and features a working height of 11m (36 ft), up-and-over clearance of 4m (13.1 ft), a 1.55m (61 in) turning radius and maximum weight capacity of 227kg (500 lbs).
A lot of manufacturing warehouse facilities have narrow confined spaces that require up-and-over access. With its narrow dimensions and zero tailswing, the SJ30 ARJE is ideally suited for their needs.
The SJ30 ARJE offers 35% gradeability to make navigating job sites, as well as loading and unloading from a trailer, a lot easier.
It has exceptional duty-cycle performance.
|Maximum Working Height||11m|
|Maximum Platform Height||9m|
|Gross Machine Weight||5750kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Rotating jib (SJ30 ARJE only)
- Direct AC electric drive
- Dual spring applied, electromagnetically released brakes
- Regenerative braking
- Speed and angle sensing traction control
- 48V 305 Ah battery pack
- 28 mph (12.5 m/s) wind rating
- DC powered emergency lowering
- Secondary guarding electrical (SGE)
- Drivable at full height
- 355° Non-continuous turret rotation
- 35% Gradeability
- Swing out battery trays
- Swing out cowlings
- Modular platform railing system
- Rear-entry sliding mid rail
- 110V AC outlet on platform with GFI
- Direction sensing drive and steer controls
- Proportional drive and boom controls
- Function speed selector
- Relay based control system
- Color coded and numbered wiring
- Operator horn
- All motion alarm
- Tie down/lifting lugs
- 22 x 7 x 12 solid rubber, non-marking tires