Choose from either an all electric boom the Z™-60/37DC or a fuel electric hybrid the Z™-60/37FE.
Both machines are ideal for outdoor and indoor applications, such as construction sites, sports arenas, malls, manufacturing facilities, and even challenging pedestrian areas with the demand for low noise and clean performance.
Genie articulating Z™ booms provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities.
|Maximum Working Height||20.16m|
|Maximum Platform Height||18.16m|
|Gross Machine Weight||7756kg|
To hire this machine, or for more information.0845 457 0000 Contact form
- Articulating boom featuring a working height of 65 ft 7 in (20 m) and a horizontal reach of 36 ft 7 in (11.15 m)
- The 5 ft (1.52 m) jib features a 135 degree range of motion to accurately position workers
- The Genie FastMast™ boom system allows operators to descend and retrieve materials and quickly return to working height
- 4-wheel drive and full-time active oscillating axles provide traction for gradeability up to 45%
- The new boom lift offers 23 in tail swing-riser up
- The dual parallelogram lift linkage allows precise positioning of the platform for improved accuracy
- The proportional control system allows for quick, precise access to work areas for increased productivity
- A swing out engine tray allows for easy access to either side of the engine assembly to quickly service the starter, exhaust or filters
- Easy to transport at a compact length of 20 ft and 8 in (6.3 m) when stowed
- All of these features are available on the Z™-60/37DC that weighs only 16,600 lbs (7,530 kg) or the Z™-60/37FE that weighs only 17,100 lbs (7,756 kg)
- Recharges overnight by 120v or 240v plugin
- Z™-60/37FE recharges to 80% in 4 hours with onboard generator
- All-terrain tires (non marking tires standard on the DC model)