Cherry Picker Hire – Genie Z45/22
This November, we’re focusing on Cherry Picker Hire and here is the second boom lift we are focussing on – the Genie Z45
Arguably the most iconic of all cherry pickers – it’s near 16m working height has given it the role as one of the most common (or should that be popular) machines of all time.
Today, it comes in a variety of power options – electric, diesel or Bi-energy as well as 2WD and a mighty 4 wheel drive rough terrain model
Also available with a flexible jib to give the operator extra flexibility and range of motion.
|Max Working Height:||15.87m|
|Max Working Outreach:||7.62m|
- 2WD machine available in Diesel, Electric or Bi-energy – ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- Great manouvrability with 1.83m inside turning radius (2WD model)
- 2WD travels at 3 mph (4.8 km/h) with 30% gradeability
- Platform Capacity of 2227kg is useful for up to two people plus tools and equipment
- Spacious cage
- Self-leveling platform features 180° powered rotation for precise positioning and easy operation
- Simple, proportional joystick controls
- Articulated boom provides access up and over obstacles
- IPAF Operator Training available – Click here to book now
- Long term or short hire available
- Next day delivery from our own transport fleet
- Wide range of applications from retail, aerospace, television/media, construction and facilities management
Genie Electric and Bi-Energy machines offer quiet, emission-free operation in the most sensitive work environments
To find out more about Cherry Picker Hire in Yorkshire, Buckinghamshire and Harpenden, get in touch with us today.